hello

  • hicksnh2001
    Message 1 of 16 , Jul 8 2:02 PM
    • meg_hille
      Message 2 of 16 , Sep 1, 2001
        Hi! I'm so glad to have found this site! I'm 25,
        a mother of a very adorable two year old girl, and
        am expecting another little girl in late January.
        I'm lucky enough to be a stay at home mom, and I
        can't wait to get to know everyone here!
      • shellsbyshore
        Message 3 of 16 , Sep 4, 2001
          welcome to the club!!! do you have yahoo messanger? i tried to im you but im not sure if you got it or not. but any how welcome!!!
        • meg_hille
          Message 4 of 16 , Sep 7, 2001
            hi!<br>Sorry, I don't do the instant messaging
            thing anymore- my husband's usually the one online, and
            he started answering back my messages- without
            telling me! I must have seemed like I had a split
            personality to some of the people I was talking with! Anyhow,
            email is the best way to reach me these days, which you
            may do any old time. I'm always ready for some good
            correspondence! Well, thanks for the welcome!!
          • meg_hille
            Message 5 of 16 , Sep 13, 2001
              Today I was sent the following prayer to forward
              out to people on my email list. While I very rarely
              forward anything, I thought this was appropriate at this
              sad time for our country. No matter what your
              religion is, I hope that you'll say this prayer to
              whatever heavenly force you beleive in. As moms and
              Americans, I think it's our duty. Thanks,
              moved by the alarming news and crisis that our country
              is<br>> > facing. This, the greatest nation, founded
              in the belief that "In God We<br>> > Trust" &
              the "Land of the Free".<br>> ><br>> >
              Please have mercy on those suffering,hurting and in
              strength to those who are assisting. May the forces of
              evil be broken by<br>> > your power and may we
              humble before thee, our strength and refuge.<br>>
              and bring your comforting<br>peace<br>> >
              through the power of your Holy<br>> >
              Spirit.<br>> ><br>> > Help us here to reach to those
              that have been affected by this tragedy.<br>>
              Jesus. AMEN
            • blessedindeed2000
              Message 6 of 16 , Sep 19, 2001
              • shellsbyshore
                Message 7 of 16 , Oct 2, 2001
                  whats the job??
                • newmommy107
                  Message 8 of 16 , Dec 21, 2001
                    Hi,<br><br>I just had a baby girl in Oct. I live in the portsmouth area. I don't really know any other mothers around here so I thought I would join this club to maybe make some friends.
                  • rbfancy17
                    Message 9 of 16 , Jan 21, 2002
                      Hello. A yr ago I started a yahoo email list for
                      moms in New Hampshire. Not only do we chat online, but
                      we meet for plagroups, Girls nights out, playgroups,
                      etc...<br><br>The group has grown to an overwhelming number. So, we
                      decided to change our format to accomodate more moms
                      better. It is a brand new site that's sole purpose is to
                      connect moms in New Hampshire with other moms in thier
                      area.<br><br>Please check it out and help us get it off the
                    • one4u2playwith2000
                      Message 10 of 16 , Jan 28, 2002
                        Hello- looking for a pregnant women in Ma or NH to have some fun with and take care of. If this sounds good drop me a line at one4u2playwith@...
                      • marinewife03102
                        Message 11 of 16 , Feb 27, 2002
                          Hello, my name is Jennifer and I just joined this
                          group. I am 22 and my husban just got stationed in
                          Manchester. I just had a baby in September and I am looking
                          for other moms to meet and introduce my baby too.
                          Would love to chat with you sometime. <br>Jennifer
                        • meg_hille
                          Message 12 of 16 , Mar 7, 2002
                            hi!
                            Is this your first child? My second daughter was just born a month
                            ago. I forgot how much work newborns are!! My husband is also in the
                            military and drills in Manchester. If you ever want to email me to
                            chat a bit, feel free!