- check out my web apge please and be sure to sign the guestbook..my son also has a page too...<br><br><br>www.hicksnh.com<br><br>my club on yahoo is hicksnh<br><br>my e-mail is hicks@...
- Hi! I'm so glad to have found this site! I'm 25,
a mother of a very adorable two year old girl, and
am expecting another little girl in late January.
I'm lucky enough to be a stay at home mom, and I
can't wait to get to know everyone here!
- hi!<br>Sorry, I don't do the instant messaging
thing anymore- my husband's usually the one online, and
he started answering back my messages- without
telling me! I must have seemed like I had a split
personality to some of the people I was talking with! Anyhow,
email is the best way to reach me these days, which you
may do any old time. I'm always ready for some good
correspondence! Well, thanks for the welcome!!
- Today I was sent the following prayer to forward
out to people on my email list. While I very rarely
forward anything, I thought this was appropriate at this
sad time for our country. No matter what your
religion is, I hope that you'll say this prayer to
whatever heavenly force you beleive in. As moms and
Americans, I think it's our duty. Thanks,
everyone..:<br><br>Dear Heavenly Father,<br>> ><br>> > We are
moved by the alarming news and crisis that our country
is<br>> > facing. This, the greatest nation, founded
in the belief that "In God We<br>> > Trust" &
the "Land of the Free".<br>> ><br>> >
Please have mercy on those suffering,hurting and in
fear, and give<br>wisdom<br>> &<br>> >
strength to those who are assisting. May the forces of
evil be broken by<br>> > your power and may we
humble before thee, our strength and refuge.<br>>
><br>> > Give wisdom to our President & our leadersand bring your comforting<br>peace<br>> >
through the power of your Holy<br>> >
Spirit.<br>> ><br>> > Help us here to reach to those
that have been affected by this tragedy.<br>>
><br>> > In the name of our Lord and Savior, ChristJesus. AMEN
- Hi,<br><br>I just had a baby girl in Oct. I live in the portsmouth area. I don't really know any other mothers around here so I thought I would join this club to maybe make some friends.
- Hello. A yr ago I started a yahoo email list for
moms in New Hampshire. Not only do we chat online, but
we meet for plagroups, Girls nights out, playgroups,
etc...<br><br>The group has grown to an overwhelming number. So, we
decided to change our format to accomodate more moms
better. It is a brand new site that's sole purpose is to
connect moms in New Hampshire with other moms in thier
area.<br><br>Please check it out and help us get it off the
- Hello- looking for a pregnant women in Ma or NH to have some fun with and take care of. If this sounds good drop me a line at one4u2playwith@...
- Hello, my name is Jennifer and I just joined this
group. I am 22 and my husban just got stationed in
Manchester. I just had a baby in September and I am looking
for other moms to meet and introduce my baby too.
Would love to chat with you sometime. <br>Jennifer
Is this your first child? My second daughter was just born a month
ago. I forgot how much work newborns are!! My husband is also in the
military and drills in Manchester. If you ever want to email me to
chat a bit, feel free!
--- In nhmomscometochat@y..., marinewife03102 wrote:
> Hello, my name is Jennifer and I just joined this
> group. I am 22 and my husban just got stationed in
> Manchester. I just had a baby in September and I am looking
> for other moms to meet and introduce my baby too.
> Would love to chat with you sometime. <br>Jennifer