Sorry I have been away

  • tweetygirlnh
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2004
      Sorry I have been away the past few weeks. I had final exam that I
      needed to spend all my free time on and this past week I got four
      teeth removed and still recovering. They were all root canals that
      had fallen apart due to no insurance and no money to pay to get
      crowns, so they needed to come out. They were causing me pain and
      making me ill. I did get put down for this suggested by the oral
      surgeon and myself and I have been sick and sore. I am feeling a bit
      better tonight, so I am doing my best to catch up.Well, hope everyone
      is doing well. Take Care!

      Tweety