Hello I am New!!

  • tweetygirlnh
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 19, 2004
      Hello there everyone and thanks for letting me join this group. I
      have been searching for groups that have moms that are close by to
      me. I just wanted to do a short intro. My name is Johanne, I am 32
      year old SAHM with two kids Joshua 6 and Savannah 2. I live in
      Nashua, I am currently engaged and I am currently going to college.
      Hope to be able to chat with some of you soon!!

      Tweety
    • Karen Simard

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 6, 2004
          Yes please I would greatly appreciate it.

          Tweety

          --- In nhmomscometochat@yahoogroups.com, Karen Simard <karesima@y...>
          wrote:
          > hello,
          > just got your email. I just wanted to let you know there is a big
          sahm club in Nashua that a good friend of mine belongs to. I believe
          it is call the greater Nashua moms club. If you want some info maybe
          I can help.

          > Karen
          >
          > tweetygirlnh <tweetygirlnh@y...> wrote:
          > Hello there everyone and thanks for letting me join this group. I
          > have been searching for groups that have moms that are close by to
          > me. I just wanted to do a short intro. My name is Johanne, I am 32
          > year old SAHM with two kids Joshua 6 and Savannah 2. I live in
          > Nashua, I am currently engaged and I am currently going to college.
          > Hope to be able to chat with some of you soon!!
          >
          > Tweety

          Service.