Expanding Business

  • plan2brich
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2002
      I am expanding my business across the country. Right now it is mainly
      in Texas and California, I would like it to be in all 50 states.
      However, I know sharp individuals that are highly motivated. I have
      an opportunity for those who either do not have enough money to do
      the things they would like or do not have enough time to do them.
      Right now, so many people are out of work and corporations are more
      demanding on the people that they have. I have an opportunity that I
      would like to share with you where, for the right people, in the next
      24-36 months you will be able to walk away and never have to work
      again ever. Email me at SFASHI01@... or visit my website at
      Http://sfashi01.provenformula.com. I need to find people to run the
      business. If you would like to spend more time with your kids(or what
      ever else you like to do but do not have enough time or Money), this
      will offer you that opportunity. So if you have an interest, please
      let me know.

      Scott