Monday's playgroup

  • meg_hille
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2002
      Hello again!
      I'm dying to know- how did the playgroup go? I would have loved to
      have been there, but my car started leaking gas- not exactly safe to
      drive like that! Anyway, I hope everyone had a great time, and as I
      mentioned before, I'd love to have everyone by my place this coming
      Tuesday around 11AM. I really hate putting directions to my house
      online (it's a paranoia thing!), so email me if you're interestted,
      and I'll get the directions to you.
      Thanks everyone!
      Dianne