Re: How to Beat Your Supermarkets Pricing!

  • anitamorrison@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2009
      Re: How to Beat Your Supermarkets Pricing!

      As a mom of 3 I am desparate to save as much money as possible. As a
      cashier, I have the benefit of witnessing how people are able to save
      large amounts of money. I found out about the program at:
      http://www.supermarketloophole.com from several of my customers that
      have consistently been paying pennies on the dollar for their
      merchandise. I am chatty so I asked them striaght out how they do it
      and they all pointed me to this website. So I joined it and sure
      enough I have been paying next to nothing too. A great program to help
      you really stretch your money during these incredibly difficult times!

      Anita
      Mom to Joey, Sally and Jimmy