hi im new

  • shellsbyshore
    Message 1 of 16 , Jun 19, 2001
      im a new mommy:) hes 5 mos this 22nd of june! hes such a sweety! i'll try to get more moms in here to help start your club up:)
    • shellsbyshore
      Message 2 of 16 , Jun 26, 2001
        i seee your also one that isn't quite sure the
        occupation.. though i do know mine but i do wonder where it
        stops.. mommy, wife, secretary.. oh how the list goes on
        and on!!!! im 26 and happy to raise my 5 mos boy! :)
        hubbys great.one day perhaps he and I will actually be
        able to leave the house together..on a oh wow DATE??
        whats that???/ :) lol so busy here!
      • ourthreekids2001
        Message 3 of 16 , Jun 27, 2001
          Hello my name is Nicole and I have three kids as
          you probably figured out by my screen name. I am 27
          years old , I have an almost 5 y/o a 3 y/o and a 4 week
          old. It is getting a little easier adjusting to life
          with a newborn along with a rambuncious toddler and a
          curious 5 y/o. It is very hectic. Thanks for the welcome
          and I hope to get to know everyone in the club and to
          be able to chat with other moms about life with
          kids. I hope to here from you soon.
        • hicksnh2001
          Message 4 of 16 , Jul 8, 2001
          • meg_hille
            Message 5 of 16 , Sep 1, 2001
              Hi! I'm so glad to have found this site! I'm 25,
              a mother of a very adorable two year old girl, and
              am expecting another little girl in late January.
              I'm lucky enough to be a stay at home mom, and I
              can't wait to get to know everyone here!
            • shellsbyshore
              Message 6 of 16 , Sep 4, 2001
                welcome to the club!!! do you have yahoo messanger? i tried to im you but im not sure if you got it or not. but any how welcome!!!
              • meg_hille
                Message 7 of 16 , Sep 7, 2001
                  hi!<br>Sorry, I don't do the instant messaging
                  thing anymore- my husband's usually the one online, and
                  he started answering back my messages- without
                  telling me! I must have seemed like I had a split
                  personality to some of the people I was talking with! Anyhow,
                  email is the best way to reach me these days, which you
                  may do any old time. I'm always ready for some good
                  correspondence! Well, thanks for the welcome!!
                • meg_hille
                  Message 8 of 16 , Sep 13, 2001
                    Today I was sent the following prayer to forward
                    out to people on my email list. While I very rarely
                    forward anything, I thought this was appropriate at this
                    sad time for our country. No matter what your
                    religion is, I hope that you'll say this prayer to
                    whatever heavenly force you beleive in. As moms and
                    Americans, I think it's our duty. Thanks,
                    moved by the alarming news and crisis that our country
                    is<br>> > facing. This, the greatest nation, founded
                    in the belief that "In God We<br>> > Trust" &
                    the "Land of the Free".<br>> ><br>> >
                    Please have mercy on those suffering,hurting and in
                    strength to those who are assisting. May the forces of
                    evil be broken by<br>> > your power and may we
                    humble before thee, our strength and refuge.<br>>
                    and bring your comforting<br>peace<br>> >
                    through the power of your Holy<br>> >
                    Spirit.<br>> ><br>> > Help us here to reach to those
                    that have been affected by this tragedy.<br>>
                    Jesus. AMEN
                  • blessedindeed2000
                    Message 9 of 16 , Sep 19, 2001
                    • shellsbyshore
                      Message 10 of 16 , Oct 2, 2001
                        whats the job??
                      • newmommy107
                        Message 11 of 16 , Dec 21, 2001
                          Hi,<br><br>I just had a baby girl in Oct. I live in the portsmouth area. I don't really know any other mothers around here so I thought I would join this club to maybe make some friends.
                        • rbfancy17
                          Message 12 of 16 , Jan 21, 2002
                            Hello. A yr ago I started a yahoo email list for
                            moms in New Hampshire. Not only do we chat online, but
                            we meet for plagroups, Girls nights out, playgroups,
                            etc...<br><br>The group has grown to an overwhelming number. So, we
                            decided to change our format to accomodate more moms
                            better. It is a brand new site that's sole purpose is to
                            connect moms in New Hampshire with other moms in thier
                            area.<br><br>Please check it out and help us get it off the
                          • one4u2playwith2000
                            Message 13 of 16 , Jan 28, 2002
                              Hello- looking for a pregnant women in Ma or NH to have some fun with and take care of. If this sounds good drop me a line at one4u2playwith@...
                            • marinewife03102
                              Message 14 of 16 , Feb 27, 2002
                                Hello, my name is Jennifer and I just joined this
                                group. I am 22 and my husban just got stationed in
                                Manchester. I just had a baby in September and I am looking
                                for other moms to meet and introduce my baby too.
                                Would love to chat with you sometime. <br>Jennifer
                              • meg_hille
                                Message 15 of 16 , Mar 7, 2002
                                  hi!
                                  Is this your first child? My second daughter was just born a month
                                  ago. I forgot how much work newborns are!! My husband is also in the
                                  military and drills in Manchester. If you ever want to email me to
                                  chat a bit, feel free!