NH moms come to chat

  • disney_now
    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 27, 2000
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for NH moms come to chat
    • shellsbyshore
      Message 2 of 16 , Jun 19, 2001
        im a new mommy:) hes 5 mos this 22nd of june! hes such a sweety! i'll try to get more moms in here to help start your club up:)
      • shellsbyshore
        Message 3 of 16 , Jun 26, 2001
          i seee your also one that isn't quite sure the
          occupation.. though i do know mine but i do wonder where it
          stops.. mommy, wife, secretary.. oh how the list goes on
          and on!!!! im 26 and happy to raise my 5 mos boy! :)
          hubbys great.one day perhaps he and I will actually be
          able to leave the house together..on a oh wow DATE??
          whats that???/ :) lol so busy here!
        • ourthreekids2001
          Message 4 of 16 , Jun 27, 2001
            Hello my name is Nicole and I have three kids as
            you probably figured out by my screen name. I am 27
            years old , I have an almost 5 y/o a 3 y/o and a 4 week
            old. It is getting a little easier adjusting to life
            with a newborn along with a rambuncious toddler and a
            curious 5 y/o. It is very hectic. Thanks for the welcome
            and I hope to get to know everyone in the club and to
            be able to chat with other moms about life with
            kids. I hope to here from you soon.
          • hicksnh2001
            Message 5 of 16 , Jul 8, 2001
            • meg_hille
              Message 6 of 16 , Sep 1, 2001
                Hi! I'm so glad to have found this site! I'm 25,
                a mother of a very adorable two year old girl, and
                am expecting another little girl in late January.
                I'm lucky enough to be a stay at home mom, and I
                can't wait to get to know everyone here!
              • shellsbyshore
                Message 7 of 16 , Sep 4, 2001
                  welcome to the club!!! do you have yahoo messanger? i tried to im you but im not sure if you got it or not. but any how welcome!!!
                • meg_hille
                  Message 8 of 16 , Sep 7, 2001
                    hi!<br>Sorry, I don't do the instant messaging
                    thing anymore- my husband's usually the one online, and
                    he started answering back my messages- without
                    telling me! I must have seemed like I had a split
                    personality to some of the people I was talking with! Anyhow,
                    email is the best way to reach me these days, which you
                    may do any old time. I'm always ready for some good
                    correspondence! Well, thanks for the welcome!!
                  • meg_hille
                    Message 9 of 16 , Sep 13, 2001
                      Today I was sent the following prayer to forward
                      out to people on my email list. While I very rarely
                      forward anything, I thought this was appropriate at this
                      sad time for our country. No matter what your
                      religion is, I hope that you'll say this prayer to
                      whatever heavenly force you beleive in. As moms and
                      Americans, I think it's our duty. Thanks,
                      moved by the alarming news and crisis that our country
                      is<br>> > facing. This, the greatest nation, founded
                      in the belief that "In God We<br>> > Trust" &
                      the "Land of the Free".<br>> ><br>> >
                      Please have mercy on those suffering,hurting and in
                      strength to those who are assisting. May the forces of
                      evil be broken by<br>> > your power and may we
                      humble before thee, our strength and refuge.<br>>
                      and bring your comforting<br>peace<br>> >
                      through the power of your Holy<br>> >
                      Spirit.<br>> ><br>> > Help us here to reach to those
                      that have been affected by this tragedy.<br>>
                      Jesus. AMEN
                    • blessedindeed2000
                      Message 10 of 16 , Sep 19, 2001
                      • shellsbyshore
                        Message 11 of 16 , Oct 2, 2001
                          whats the job??
                        • newmommy107
                          Message 12 of 16 , Dec 21, 2001
                            Hi,<br><br>I just had a baby girl in Oct. I live in the portsmouth area. I don't really know any other mothers around here so I thought I would join this club to maybe make some friends.
                          • rbfancy17
                            Message 13 of 16 , Jan 21, 2002
                              Hello. A yr ago I started a yahoo email list for
                              moms in New Hampshire. Not only do we chat online, but
                              we meet for plagroups, Girls nights out, playgroups,
                              etc...<br><br>The group has grown to an overwhelming number. So, we
                              decided to change our format to accomodate more moms
                              better. It is a brand new site that's sole purpose is to
                              connect moms in New Hampshire with other moms in thier
                              area.<br><br>Please check it out and help us get it off the
                            • one4u2playwith2000
                              Message 14 of 16 , Jan 28, 2002
                                Hello- looking for a pregnant women in Ma or NH to have some fun with and take care of. If this sounds good drop me a line at one4u2playwith@...
                              • marinewife03102
                                Message 15 of 16 , Feb 27, 2002
                                  Hello, my name is Jennifer and I just joined this
                                  group. I am 22 and my husban just got stationed in
                                  Manchester. I just had a baby in September and I am looking
                                  for other moms to meet and introduce my baby too.
                                  Would love to chat with you sometime. <br>Jennifer
                                • meg_hille
                                  Message 16 of 16 , Mar 7 12:10 PM
                                    hi!
                                    Is this your first child? My second daughter was just born a month
                                    ago. I forgot how much work newborns are!! My husband is also in the
                                    military and drills in Manchester. If you ever want to email me to
                                    chat a bit, feel free!