Re: New member

  • marinewife03102
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 27, 2002
      Hello, my name is Jennifer and I just joined this
      group. I am 22 and my husban just got stationed in
      Manchester. I just had a baby in September and I am looking
      for other moms to meet and introduce my baby too.
      Would love to chat with you sometime. <br>Jennifer
    • meg_hille
      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 7, 2002
        hi!
        Is this your first child? My second daughter was just born a month
        ago. I forgot how much work newborns are!! My husband is also in the
        military and drills in Manchester. If you ever want to email me to
        chat a bit, feel free!