Just wanted to see if anyone out their is still chating on this group. (pre teen help needed)

  • stayinhomeandlovinit
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2007
      Hi NH MOMS,

      Just wanted to see if anyone out their is still chating on this group. I have 2 children my oldest is 11 and wanted to see if anyone else is experiencing the pre teen stuff that I am.
      I remember being a teenager (yikes)
      With winter conig we will all be in doors lets get this chat going again. Have some fun.Meet new people.
      I live in Manchester NH
      Enjoy your Day!

      Kelley

    • kathy02007
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 16, 2007
        Hi Kelley,

        I'm from Manchester too!! I have children of all ages, one younger
        than your 11yr. old and 3 much older.. so I have seen it and been
        through it all.. feel free to say hello if you see me on. Good to
        see someone else here from Manchester.

        Kathy

        -- In nhmomscometochat@yahoogroups.com, stayinhomeandlovinit