moms club for NH

  • rbfancy17
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 21, 2002
      Hello. A yr ago I started a yahoo email list for
      moms in New Hampshire. Not only do we chat online, but
      we meet for plagroups, Girls nights out, playgroups,
      etc...<br><br>The group has grown to an overwhelming number. So, we
      decided to change our format to accomodate more moms
      better. It is a brand new site that's sole purpose is to
      connect moms in New Hampshire with other moms in thier
      area.<br><br>Please check it out and help us get it off the
    • one4u2playwith2000
      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 28, 2002
        Hello- looking for a pregnant women in Ma or NH to have some fun with and take care of. If this sounds good drop me a line at one4u2playwith@...
      • marinewife03102
        Message 3 of 16 , Feb 27, 2002
          Hello, my name is Jennifer and I just joined this
          group. I am 22 and my husban just got stationed in
          Manchester. I just had a baby in September and I am looking
          for other moms to meet and introduce my baby too.
          Would love to chat with you sometime. <br>Jennifer
        • meg_hille
          Message 4 of 16 , Mar 7, 2002
            hi!
            Is this your first child? My second daughter was just born a month
            ago. I forgot how much work newborns are!! My husband is also in the
            military and drills in Manchester. If you ever want to email me to
            chat a bit, feel free!