New member

  • newmommy107
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 21, 2001
      Hi,<br><br>I just had a baby girl in Oct. I live in the portsmouth area. I don't really know any other mothers around here so I thought I would join this club to maybe make some friends.
    • rbfancy17
      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 21, 2002
        Hello. A yr ago I started a yahoo email list for
        moms in New Hampshire. Not only do we chat online, but
        we meet for plagroups, Girls nights out, playgroups,
        etc...<br><br>The group has grown to an overwhelming number. So, we
        decided to change our format to accomodate more moms
        better. It is a brand new site that's sole purpose is to
        connect moms in New Hampshire with other moms in thier
        area.<br><br>Please check it out and help us get it off the
      • one4u2playwith2000
        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 28, 2002
          Hello- looking for a pregnant women in Ma or NH to have some fun with and take care of. If this sounds good drop me a line at one4u2playwith@...
        • marinewife03102
          Message 4 of 16 , Feb 27, 2002
            Hello, my name is Jennifer and I just joined this
            group. I am 22 and my husban just got stationed in
            Manchester. I just had a baby in September and I am looking
            for other moms to meet and introduce my baby too.
            Would love to chat with you sometime. <br>Jennifer
          • meg_hille
            Message 5 of 16 , Mar 7, 2002
              hi!
              Is this your first child? My second daughter was just born a month
              ago. I forgot how much work newborns are!! My husband is also in the
              military and drills in Manchester. If you ever want to email me to
              chat a bit, feel free!