Re: I'm looking to partner up with some

  • shellsbyshore
    Message 1 of 16 , Oct 2 5:37 PM
      whats the job??
    • newmommy107
      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 21, 2001
        Hi,<br><br>I just had a baby girl in Oct. I live in the portsmouth area. I don't really know any other mothers around here so I thought I would join this club to maybe make some friends.
      • rbfancy17
        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 21, 2002
          Hello. A yr ago I started a yahoo email list for
          moms in New Hampshire. Not only do we chat online, but
          we meet for plagroups, Girls nights out, playgroups,
          etc...<br><br>The group has grown to an overwhelming number. So, we
          decided to change our format to accomodate more moms
          better. It is a brand new site that's sole purpose is to
          connect moms in New Hampshire with other moms in thier
          area.<br><br>Please check it out and help us get it off the
        • one4u2playwith2000
          Message 4 of 16 , Jan 28, 2002
            Hello- looking for a pregnant women in Ma or NH to have some fun with and take care of. If this sounds good drop me a line at one4u2playwith@...
          • marinewife03102
            Message 5 of 16 , Feb 27, 2002
              Hello, my name is Jennifer and I just joined this
              group. I am 22 and my husban just got stationed in
              Manchester. I just had a baby in September and I am looking
              for other moms to meet and introduce my baby too.
              Would love to chat with you sometime. <br>Jennifer
            • meg_hille
              Message 6 of 16 , Mar 7, 2002
                hi!
                Is this your first child? My second daughter was just born a month
                ago. I forgot how much work newborns are!! My husband is also in the
                military and drills in Manchester. If you ever want to email me to
                chat a bit, feel free!