Re: Serious opinions please...

  • BlackHawkBob_57
    Message 1 of 2050 , Oct 1, 1999
      I drop in daily.I've got a question.How do you
      submit a profile.It seems my Delphi page has
      no<br>profile page like yahoo to put in any info for other club
      members to see.I'm not big on rote<br>leagues.Between
      playing and coaching and crap around the house I have
      only so much time at my disposal.Good Luck.<br>BHB57
    • awhi_99
      Message 2050 of 2050 , Mar 3, 2002
        I agree with you, kcbus, now that I hear that
        argument. I hadn't even thought of it that way.<br><br>I
        feel glad for Canada. They'd never be allowed to go
        back home if they hadn't won. Best to both the men and
        women!<br><br>The Canadians must've been desparate against the USA
        because they had to put a coin in the ice as a good luck
        charm. As an American, I take that as a compliment. The
        Canadians needed luck to beat us.<br><br>Still, our men and
        women make silver truly shine, even brighter than gold.
        Way to go! Even if the women didn't repeat the gold,
        they're still the best team in the world. And the men
        truly redeemed themselves after Nagano.