nhl 95

  • hob645
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2005
      WHat's up hockey fans,if you're like, you're all down because of the
      lockout. But i saw a perfect way to get our Hockey fix while we wait
      for the lockout to end. Its a plug and play game from Jakks TV
      called MAdden 95/NHL 95. It saves space, and it's all in one
      controller. If you wanna check it out for yourself, go to
      http://www.jakkstvgames.com/easports.html