Time to wake up you old boots It's Hockey 2nd season

  • dtkissfan
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15 11:11 AM
      Well let's bring on the Hawks, this will be a pretty good match up!
      The fair weather fans of Chi Town is in for a rude awakening, it
      looks like the weekend the games are in Chicago, lets help
      them make some noise in their building. Are their any fans from
      the 80s'? Do any of you rember when the Hawks was the hottest
      ticket in hockey? Step one: Show no mercey, if the Hawks want
      to play in the 2nd season make them pay for it. We could win this
      own at our own pace. How about the other match ups Vancouvor
      gave the Avs a very hard time last year in round one,and now they
      have the Red Wings. I don't look for an upset but things really
      don't look good for the motor city. Sharks and Coyates. Ever
      listen to Beat'em up by Iggy Pop? Avs and Kings I hate transplant
      hockey so I will not even give the Avs fans the satisfactions.

      Blues vs. Blackhawks= toss up, the Blues if they come to play.

      Avs vs. Kings= The Kings Potvin, Deadmarsh, Alison makes this
      one of the best Kings team in history.

      Redwings vs. Canucks= Redwings= Scotty, Hully, and the crew
      are not dumb asses so I see Redwings squeaking by.

      Sharks vs. Coyates= Toss up who wants it the most! Both are
      hungrey, and they have young talent.