Eric gets #7

  • FlyerDFan
    Message 1 of 2050 , Jan 3, 2002
      Well now that the Rangers have put Eric Lindros
      on IR with known concussion #7. What are your
      feelings about him palying again? As of what i heard he
      got it from a few hits he delivered and getting hit
      in the head with his own stick during a hit he was
      giving. I'm starting to pray he makes it back from this
      one (due to the draft pick compensation the Flyers
      have to gice if he is put out for the year before the
      Rangers paly game #50 of their schedule, They were at #40
      when he got this concussion) but I have my doubts if
      he gets another that he will be able to play after
      that one.
    • awhi_99
      Message 2050 of 2050 , Mar 3, 2002
        I agree with you, kcbus, now that I hear that
        argument. I hadn't even thought of it that way.<br><br>I
        feel glad for Canada. They'd never be allowed to go
        back home if they hadn't won. Best to both the men and
        women!<br><br>The Canadians must've been desparate against the USA
        because they had to put a coin in the ice as a good luck
        charm. As an American, I take that as a compliment. The
        Canadians needed luck to beat us.<br><br>Still, our men and
        women make silver truly shine, even brighter than gold.
        Way to go! Even if the women didn't repeat the gold,
        they're still the best team in the world. And the men
        truly redeemed themselves after Nagano.