Website

  • Rob13232
    Message 1 of 2050 , Oct 2, 2001
      Hi all if you guys can check out this hockey link it would be greatly appriciated.<br><br><a href=http://www.angelfire.com/on4/fromthebench/mainpage target=new>http://www.angelfire.com/on4/fromthebench/mainpage</a>
    • awhi_99
      Message 2050 of 2050 , Mar 3, 2002
        I agree with you, kcbus, now that I hear that
        argument. I hadn't even thought of it that way.<br><br>I
        feel glad for Canada. They'd never be allowed to go
        back home if they hadn't won. Best to both the men and
        women!<br><br>The Canadians must've been desparate against the USA
        because they had to put a coin in the ice as a good luck
        charm. As an American, I take that as a compliment. The
        Canadians needed luck to beat us.<br><br>Still, our men and
        women make silver truly shine, even brighter than gold.
        Way to go! Even if the women didn't repeat the gold,
        they're still the best team in the world. And the men
        truly redeemed themselves after Nagano.