Re: Anyone want Lindros?

  • awhi_99
    Message 1 of 2050 , Jul 2 10:41 AM
      Wire reports just said that the Flyers have made
      their qualifying offer to Eric Lindros. It also said
      that Bobby Clarke wants to repair the relationship
      between him and Lindros.<br>Yeah, right.<br>It's going to
      be fun to watch. I will say that Lindros is a better
      player than Clarke is a G.M. On everything else, I'll
      wait and see before I comment. This is the most
      exciting off-season I've seen in a long time!
    • awhi_99
      Message 2050 of 2050 , Mar 3, 2002
        I agree with you, kcbus, now that I hear that
        argument. I hadn't even thought of it that way.<br><br>I
        feel glad for Canada. They'd never be allowed to go
        back home if they hadn't won. Best to both the men and
        women!<br><br>The Canadians must've been desparate against the USA
        because they had to put a coin in the ice as a good luck
        charm. As an American, I take that as a compliment. The
        Canadians needed luck to beat us.<br><br>Still, our men and
        women make silver truly shine, even brighter than gold.
        Way to go! Even if the women didn't repeat the gold,
        they're still the best team in the world. And the men
        truly redeemed themselves after Nagano.