5 members, 15 messages added in the last 7 days
Founded in 1996 our list is for Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma patients and care givers alike. Our purpose is to provide support, caring, information about lymphoma, and living with lymphoma. Discussions cover the full range of standard treatments, clinical trials, and technological advances in the treatment of non-hodgkin's lymphoma. The focus is on modern scientifically based medicine but discussions occasionally include alternative and complementary treatments.
- Jun 1, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.