First Time CHOP

  • RPcron@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 1998
      Hi;
      I was diagnosed with low grade nhl in Nov. 1993. Since that time I have been
      on and off of the chemo pill Cytoxin. I have also had one treatment of
      radiation in Nov. of 1996. Now my disease has progressed to where they are
      going to put in a chest catheter and then start me on CHOP. If anyone is
      familiar with procedure please send me an e-mail response. My address is
      RPcron@...
      Thanks,
      Ralph