Oncolyn: Techniclone's response

  • Janice and Ben
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2 4:15 PM
      Greetings again this just in,
      This weekend I wrote Techniclone asking about Oncolym, specifically if
      Oncolym will ever be used for low grade lymphoma.

      Here was the response I just got back from Techniclone:

      To: jbhaines@...
      Date: Mon, 2 Mar 1998 15:37:54 -0800
      From: <info@...>
      To: SMTP:jbhaines@...
      Subject: Oncolym information
      Date: Mon, 2 Mar 1998 15:15:46 -0800

      Dear Mr. Haines,
      The Oncolym product treats intermediate to high-grade non-Hodgkins
      lymphoma. Another product known as anti-B1 produced by Coulter
      Pharmaceutical of Palo Alto, California treats the low grade type.
      Other references:
      www.virtualtrials.com
      www.rwneill.com/cancerhelp.htm
      Corporate Angel Network-free plane transportation for cancer patients
      914-328-1313 University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center
      1-800-742-2300, ext. 6210