Once again, the Pink Duo have fled. Four birders were on Eglin base at daybreak today but the flamingos were gone. Then early afternoon the Eglin main base email@example.com
Hi all, Another was spotted from Johnson Beach a while ago. Details later. Bob Duncanrobertaduncan@bellsouth.net
This is just bloomin’ crazy. Where in the world is Carmen San Flamingo? Yesterday (June 22) the two American Flamingos were last seen at Johnson Beach. And Irobertaduncan@bellsouth.net
- Jul 30, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.