North Florida Friends, Wowsers, that's an amazing record, and an equally good description! May I share a brief story? In 1953 (I believe) [the year I waserythrogaster13
While volunteering for the Audubon Yard Tour Saturday afternoon at Pat's house on Duparc Circle, a snail kite flew in. Sally and Dean Jue and I were able toEdwwjr@...
Today (2/12/16) at 2:30pm I saw a MALE VERMILLIAN FLYCATCHER at the Lynn Haven Recreational Complex area. Located off 14th Street in Lynn Haven, Panama City,
- Jul 30, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.