The full moon had the night birds active at St. Marks, but passerine migration is still slow and the tides and pond levels resulted in a low shorebird count.
A first of fall Veery showed up at the birdbath this evening. This seems to be a few days earlier than I have recorded in past years. Happy fall migration! ...franrutkovsky
I had my earliest female American Redstart this afternoon. Linda Whitfield Grand Ridge, Flwhitfieldlinda292
- Jul 30, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.