I arrived late because a truck ran into a telephone pole which with wires landed on the truck and road on Rt 98. Driver was not allowed to open door but
I just posted a video that I took of three different Roseate Spoonbills in our NW Leon County cypress swamp during the last two weeks of August:h2otara
I was at the lighthouse around 11:30 today. It was windy and cloudy. I didn't see the Ani. There were a couple of Yellow Warblers, a Summer Tanager, and ansquirrelcuckoo
- Jul 30, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.