Today at St George Island I joined Bob Kornegay, Mark Evans and others around 10:00 AM at the Youth Camp where there was a 15 K NW wind in the 70s under
I too had a Indigo Bunting at my feeder all day on Alligator Point. Had several Prothonotary and what I believe was a Kentucky Warblers in the Yaupon thicketbrooksrobert90
my first Indigo bunting for the season at my feederpatsya115
- Jul 30, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.