In four hours of Summer morning birding starting at 7:30 am, I logged 56 species while dodging rain showers. It was warm, but not intolerably so and there were
This month we will stay by the water, hoping to catch a breeze. *Saturday, July 11: Bald Point State Park: *Meet at 7:30 a.m. at the Publix parking lot at thethekingsom
This could be a very early fall migrant. A few years back, I had 10 Bank swallows in Palm Beach County on June 29. They regularly arrive on the east coastcomeonman52000
- Jul 30, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.