Field Sparrow - new yard bird in Indianhead Acres

  • Robert Lengacher
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2013
      This is not a groundbreaking sighting, but I added a lovely Field Sparrow to our forested yard list this morning in Indian Head Acres here in Tallahassee. It was loosely associating with a group of Chipping Sparrows.

      It has been a decent fall so far for sparrows, and hopefully it'll get even better. I have already had Field Sparrow at 3 different locations:
      • Robert White Williams Birding Trail
      • The FSU Research Foundation in Innovation Park
      • and here at home.
      Get out there and bird!

      Rob Lengacher