warblers

  • Fran Rutkovsky
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2013
      I had 5 warbler species around the ravine/yard today:

      Golden-winged (first of season, high up in the trees)
      Worm-eating  (first of season, high up in the trees)
      Chestnut-sided
      Parula
      Hooded

      --------
      Fran Rutkovsky
      Tallahassee, FL
      franrutkovsky@...

    • Cavanagh, Jim
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 2, 2013
        Nice going! I was over at 3:30 and no luck.

        Jim