Re: 13 Warblers, Probably Yellow-bellied Fly; Phipps Park Tallahassee.

  • Elliot Schunke
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 23, 2013

      The Yellow-bellied Flycatcher at Phipps Park in Tallahassee is sounding more and more like an expected Eastern Wood-Pewee based on new evidence supplied by Graham Williams.

      Elliot Schunke
      Tallahassee

      On Mon, Sep 23, 2013 at 12:49 PM, Elliot Schunke <ewschunke@...> wrote:
      Hi all,

      I had 13 species of warbler in a little over 2 hours of birding Phipps Park in Tallahassee this morning in the drippy weather.  I also heard and recorded (but not seen) what I think was a Yellow-bellied Flycatcher.

      ID discussion here:

      Trip report here:

      Elliot Schunke,