Migrants

  • Linda Whitfield
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 19, 2013
      Since Monday I've had 2 Male Scarlet Tanagers, a Male Blackburnian and Male Chestnut Sided Warbler, an Eastern Phoebe and
      this morning a Veery at my birdbath.

      Linda Whitfield
      GrandRidge, Fl
    • Janeen Engleman Langley
      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 1, 2014

        I had a female and immature male Rose-breasted Grosbeak at the feeder this morning.  The female Indigo Bunting has been coming to the millet feeder for 5 days now.

        Janeen Langley

        Northeast Tallahassee

      • Patricia Hefner
        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 1, 2014
          Many birds!
          Patricia
          In support of my canary Fiona

          I had a female and immature male Rose-breasted Grosbeak at the feeder this morning.  The female Indigo Bunting has been coming to the millet feeder for 5 days now.

          Janeen Langley
          Northeast Tallahassee

        • whitfieldlinda292
          Message 4 of 12 , May 10, 2015

            We went to St George Island youth camp today. We were surprised to see late migrants. We saw about 6 Blackpoll Warblers, 2 Black and White Warblers, 1 Magnolia Warbler, 1 Cape May Warbler, 2 Yellow Warblers, about 6 American Redstarts.

            Linda Whitfield

            Grand Ridge, Fl.

          • whitfieldlinda292

              Message 6 of 12 , Sep 26, 2015

                I had my first ever Golden-winged Warbler at my little waterfall this afternoon. I also have had a female American Redstart for 4 days, 2 Scarlet Tanagers and 1 American Goldfinch for 3 days now also 2 Tennessee Warblers.

                Linda Whitfield

                Grand Ridge, Fl

              • Bendy Scott
                Message 7 of 12 , Oct 8, 2016
                  On Friday, 10/07/16, I had a female Rose-breasted Grosbeak and a Wood Thrush feeding on the beautyberries in the yard, Tallahassee, FL.

                  NOTE CARDS MADE FROM MY PHOTOS ARE AVAILABLE, PLEASE EMAIL:
                  bendy32309@...