Migrants

  • Linda Whitfield
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 19, 2013
      Since Monday I've had 2 Male Scarlet Tanagers, a Male Blackburnian and Male Chestnut Sided Warbler, an Eastern Phoebe and
      this morning a Veery at my birdbath.

      Linda Whitfield
      GrandRidge, Fl
    • Janeen Engleman Langley
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 1, 2014

        I had a female and immature male Rose-breasted Grosbeak at the feeder this morning.  The female Indigo Bunting has been coming to the millet feeder for 5 days now.

        Janeen Langley

        Northeast Tallahassee

      • Patricia Hefner
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 1, 2014