Cerulean, others.

  • Elliot Schunke
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 14, 2013
      Still birding so making it short. A ad. Male CERW was my 10th warbler of the morning at Phipps Park today. Fairly birdy. Get out!

      Full report later

      Elliot Schunke
      Tallahassee
    • Elliot Schunke
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 14, 2013

        Photos and a full report of today's Cerulean, Blackburnian and other birds are at the link:

        Elliot Schunke
        Tallahassee