birds

  • alicesmith759
    Message 1 of 23 , Sep 13, 2013
      Th cooler mornings are nice for walking. This morning a few BGGnatcatchers joined the Cardinals, Titmice, Towhees and CWrens I usually see. Just now a female Summer Tanager and a male BGrosbeak took advantage of the bird baths along with Cardinals, CWrensm Jays, Titmice and CGDoves.
    • alicesmith759
      Message 2 of 23 , Sep 23, 2014
        We had a nice male Summer Tanager and a female American Redstart near Old Town in Dixie County this evening.