Cerulean Warbler, Tallahassee

  • Cavanagh, Jim
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2013
      A weak NW wind today was productive of a male Cerulean Warbler near my yard on Bellac Rd 2 miles south of Lake Jackson. I spotted it at 3:00 PM at eye level in a shrub surrounded by tall Oaks, etc. It soon flew straight up to the top of
      a tree and disappeared. Findings included an all blue crown, back and upper tail plus prominant white wingbars.
      An Eastern Wood-Pewee was seen nearby.

      Jim Cavanagh