Wilson's Phalarope - Southwood

  • Elliot Schunke
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2013
      Hi All,

      There has been a Wilson's Phalarope in the famous Whooping Crane pond in
      Southwood since Monday, originally found by Andy Wraithmell. I just saw it
      a few minutes ago.

      More info on the Phalarope:
      http://www.flbirding.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=219

      Also, the first Tallahassee Bird Club meeting / field trip is this Sunday.
      Info about that at the TBC's facebook page:

      https://www.facebook.com/tallahasseebirding

      Elliot Schunke,