Phipps Park, Indianhead, Tallahassee Bird Club

  • Elliot Schunke
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2013
      Hi All,

      Yesterday morning I visited E. K.-Phipps Park to check if any early
      migrants have shown up. By this time last year a few migrant warblers had
      made their way to the park but yesterday was pretty uneventful.

      However, this morning along the greenway between Koucky and Optimist parks
      in Indianhead Acres, there was a Louisiana Waterthrush that actually sang
      once.

      Lastly, Andy Wraithmell and I have put together an informal birding club
      for Tallahassee-area birders. If interested, check out and like
      Tallahassee Bird Club on facebook (
      https://www.facebook.com/tallahasseebirding).

      Thanks,
      Elliot Schunke