Common Loon

  • Melissa Forehand
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 24, 2013
      Jim
      I understand you questioning but you were questioning. Anyway no sweat. I
      just wanted to put it out there so others could keep an eye out for it.

      Someone said they saw one in Destin, the bird I saw wsa flying from the
      west to the east so maybe the same bird, Destin and Mexico Beach not that
      far away.

      Happy Birding

      Melissa

    • tracee0123
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 11, 2015
        I'm not sure how late they usually migrate but it's interesting to see an adult Common Loon near shore this AM at Laguna Bch, Panama City Bch.
        - Tracee Strohman