Fwd: BBA Website

  • RickLWest@...
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2013
      Here is word from Patuxent. Good, I Hope!
      Hang in there.
      Rick

      Rick West, Tallahassee
      State Coordinator, FL BBA II
      Florida Ornithological Society
      Information about FL BBA II can be found at
      http://www.pwrc.usgs.gov/bba/index.cfm?fa=explore.ProjectHome&BBA_ID=FL2011
      and
      http://www.fosbirds.org/bba2news