re: Goldfinch female

  • RickLWest@...
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2013
      Goldfinches are a potential breeders in N Florida. Please keep alert for
      nearby nesting.
      We hope to hear more from you on Goldfinches.

      Thanks,
      Rick

      Rick West, Tallahassee
      State Coordinator, FL BBA II
      Florida Ornithological Society
      Information about FL BBA II can be found at
      http://www.pwrc.usgs.gov/bba/index.cfm?fa=explore.ProjectHome&BBA_ID=FL2011
      and
      http://www.fosbirds.org/bba2news

      In a message dated 6/23/2013 2:56:16 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      bearj1506@... writes:

      Right now I have a female goldfinch (unmistakable) at my sunflower feeder.
      I have never seen them here this late, not even close and was wondering
      if anyone could tell me how unusual this late date is or not.