Aucilla River sightings

  • Candy and Michael Hill
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2013
      I checked Stevenson's card, so nothing super-special, but at the Aucilla
      River mouth on Sunday, my family's fishing trip turned to the sky and saw a
      female magnificent frigatebird and later a juvenile black tern in the
      Pinhook River. Michael Hill, Tallahassee

      No one is in charge of your happiness but you!