Re: [nflbirds] Need help with wading bird ID

  • Kathleen Carr
    Message 1 of 3 , May 27, 2013
      That's it! Thanks Tara. Saw some tiny moorhen chicks as well, but
      honest-to-god, I don't ever remember seeing older juveniles like this at
      Wakulla Springs. They're so different from the full adults!

      -Kathleen

    • dotrobbins@juno.com
      Message 2 of 3 , May 27, 2013
        Green Cay Wetlands is in Palm Beach county.
        Dotty Robbins
        High Springs