request for articles--summer FOS newsletter

  • markkiser9
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2013
      Hello all,

      I am requesting articles (and accompanying photos) for the next
      issue of the Florida Ornithological Society newsletter.

      If you are interested, please email me, Selena Kiser, at beenebat AT
      netscape.net (preferably by early June).
      Please put "FOS newsletter" in the subject line so I don't miss your emails.

      You can see past issues at www.fosbirds.org/newsletters

      Thanks so much!

      Selena
      FOS newsletter editor