Bobolinks galore at St. Marks Refuge today

  • dee
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26 12:21 PM
      A mid-morning birding trip with Florentina Jones at St. Marks Refuge today yielded a flock of over 50 White Pelicans, too many Bobolinks to count starting at Mounds Pool I, and several swallow-tailed kites soaring. Also saw Green Heron, Yellow-throated Warbler, BG Gnatcatchers. At Lighthouse we saw Seaside Sparrow, several Lesser Scaups, female red-breasted Merganser and an awesome male Horned Grebe at the pier.