white pelicans Lake Jackson

  • Candy and Michael Hill
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2013
      I haven't seen any posts on this, but on an aerial survey of area lakes last
      Monday, I saw two groups of white pelicans on Lake Jackson, Tallahassee.
      One group numbered about 20 individuals, off Faulk drive towards Church's
      Cove, and the other was to the south of Faulk, of about 10 mixed with
      egrets.

      Michael Hill, Tallahassee