Re: [nflbirds] Indigo bunting

  • ROC
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 26, 2013
      I had an Eastern Kingbird foraging at Phipps Park and an Indigo Bunting in Edinburg Estates. Some of the Woodstork, Anhinga, Red-bellied and Red-headed Woodpeckers are already paired off and hanging around rookeries or cavity nests. Spring is here, the brightly colored migrants can't be too far behind?

      Rodney Cassidy
      Tallahassee, Florida