Great Crested Flycatcher, St Marks River, Wakulla Co

  • Gary Griffin
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21 7:09 AM
      Peg and I heard a Great Crested Flycatcher yesterday while paddling the St
      Marks River north of Hwy 98 at Newport. First one I've heard this year.
      Other than about a million (OK, that's a slight exaggeration.) Parulas it
      was quiet on the river. I like quiet but I like quiet that is interrupted
      by birds.

      Gary Griffin
      Tallahassee

      "... let us run with perseverance the race that is set before us."
      Hebrews 12:1