Red-breasted Nuthatch and Wilson's Warbler Yard Birds

  • Robert Lengacher
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17 1:01 PM
      Hi everyone,

      I continued to see and hear Red-breasted Nuthatches in our yard for the
      past couple of months. My last sighting was last Wednesday, March 13.

      This afternoon (March 17) I had a showy male Wilson's Warbler in our bird
      bath, perhaps the same one I saw a while back.

      I apologize for not reporting this, but back on February 9 I had great
      views and even heard a cooperative Yellow-breasted Chat at the J.R. Alford
      Greenway at the exact spot on the following map. I have no idea if it's
      still there a month an a half later, but there is some good habitat there.
      Here's a link to the map with a blue marker at the chat location:
      http://goo.gl/maps/faO5H

      Keep looking up,

      Robert "Rob" Lengacher