Whip-poor-will at Phipps Park today - Tallahassee

  • Gary Griffin
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14 7:17 AM
      I heard a close-by E. Whip-poor-will in the pre-dawn darkness (and cold, I
      might add .) while running at Phipps Park this morning, off the gravel road
      leading down to Lake Jackson from Gate B. I often hear Chucks out there but
      this was my first Whip. What a treat.

      The Ravine trail at Maclay Gardens SP is full of Parulas in the early
      morning as well.

      Gary Griffin
      Tallahassee

      "... let us run with perseverance the race that is set before us."
      Hebrews 12:1