hummingbird and waterthrush

  • Fran Rutkovsky
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2013
      I had a fat male Rubythroat in the yard today, first of spring. The female who has been here since at least Dec. has been
      sitting on top of a perch with her back to the feeder for a couple of days, so I thought perhaps someone else was around.

      At the San Luis park this afternoon I found a Louisiana Waterthrush at the edge of the water on the side next to the road.

      --------
      Fran Rutkovsky
      Tallahassee, FL
      franrutkovsky@...