GBBC County results

  • Edwwjr@...
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2013
      Just out of curiosity I ran through the county species totals for Florida this morning and Leon County currently stands at number 10. I believe there may still be verification for rarities so slight changes in totals may occur.

      1 Brevard and Palm Beach at 168

      I hope you enjoyed the count as much as I did.

      Ed Woodruff