Change to Florida County Listing Website

  • Bob Carroll
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2013
      The Florida County Listing website now has a page dedicated to Florida Life List Totals and Florida Bird Photos Life List Totals. This comes in response from reader suggestions over the years. So, if you would like your number listed in either category, please send your info to bob@.... As always, ABA counting rules and its Code of Ethics apply. I will also post a Photo of the Week. If you would like your photo posted, send an "e photo" to the above address. I'll change photos every week and try to feature as many different photographers as possible.  Thank you.

      Bob Carroll
      Gainesville, Florida

      I hope you love birds too. It is economical. It saves going to heaven.
      Emily Dickinson
      US poet (1830 - 1886)