Razorbills, Cinnamon Teal at SMNWR

  • dkirschke
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2012
      After chasing the Costa's Hummingbird and Red-necked Grebe on my way down from TN I stopped off at SMNWR to try for the Razorbills. There were many local folks present to see 5-7 Razorbills in the previous described location. On my way out of the refuge I stopped at HQ pond and after an hour or so of scanning located the Cinnamon Teal (basic plumage except head mostly cinnamon and red eye) in the company of several Blue-winged Teal. Thanks for the posts.

      David Kirschke
      Johnson City, TN